Pit Boss K24 Ceramic Charcoal Grill
662 square inches of cooking space
Reach temperatures of up to 700°F
2 fold-down shelves with built-in tool hooks for added prep space
Produce world class BBQ in your own backyard with the Pit Boss® Ceramic Series. The PBK24 is the largest in its class and offers a high quality design, cooking versatility, and that authentic charcoal flavor. Perfect for large groups or BBQ entertainment, the PBK24 offers 662 sq. inches of two-tiered, stainless steel cooking surface. The heavy-duty ceramic exterior is finished with a glossy black coating and steel trim, and the fire bowl is able to reach temperatures over 700 °F.
The Pit Boss® Grills Ceramic Series comes complete with fold down composite shelves and heavy duty swivel casters, as well as adjustable top and bottom dampers for superior temperature control. Fueled by premium hardwood lump charcoal, the Pit Boss Ceramic series offers 5-in-1 cooking. Smoke, bake, sear, roast, or char-grill, so you can enjoy the freedom of choice with a Pit Boss Ceramic Grill.
- 2 stainless steel cooking grids for easy clean-up
- Lid shock absorber that adds protection against slamming of the lid
- Industry's strongest and heaviest lid hinge
- Calibrated cast aluminum damper for optimized air flow and 304 stainless steel side plate
- Dome thermometer with chrome bezel
- Assembled Dimensions: 54.3"L x 33.1"W x 47.2"H; Weight: 249.1 lb.
- Boxed Dimensions: 36.2"L x 29.9"W x 29.9"H; Weight: 288.8 lb.
Pair it with the specially designed cover!
User Manual Pit Boss K24 Ceramic Charcoal Grill